Individual & Umbrella Policies
We will provide an inspection of your home or building take photographs, and provide a fully detailed replacement cost estimate
Has your home or business been affected by an environmental accident or natural disaster? We can relieve some of the burden and put you on the road to a fair settlement.
As your insurance loss consultant, we maximize your fiscal recovery and minimize loss of your valuable time.
Property Damage Public Adjusters –
Based In Louisiana
Kermith Sonnier has 56 years hands-on experience in construction, and 42 years experience as an Insurance Adjuster working in the field on major hurricanes, floods, hailstorms, fires, mudslides, and earthquakes.
Mr. Sonnier has tendered loss management and loss consulting services to widely respected companies, as well as the U.S. Coast Guard and other federal agencies who have conducted some of the nation’s largest environmental cleanups.
Years Insurance Adjuster
Years in Construction and Adjusting
Years as Public Adjuster / Consultant
- New Jersey Insurance License #1514322
- Connecticut Insurance License #2419179
- Texas Insurance License #1434225
- Minnesota Insurance License #40255337
- Oklahoma Insurance License #77248
- Louisiana Insurance License #468601 Code: G5
- North Carolina Insurance License #0560854
- South Carolina Insurance License #614480
- National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) License FCN #04050042
- American Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (AAPIA) Member
- National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (NAPIA) Member
- Texas Windstorm Insurance Association (TWIA) Umpire Certification
- NFIP FCN #04050042
Accord Services, Inc. have some of the BEST consultants in the fields required to make complete and accurate estimates.